Garden Fixtures

View all products in the 'Sheds & Storage' range.

Home  >  In the Garden  >  Garden Fixtures  >  Garden Buildings  >  Sheds & Storage
View Basket  |  Hide
 

Sheds & Storage 8 x 6 Overlap Apex

Product Info

Forest Garden is the market leader in timber outdoor living products, primarily garden buildings, fencing, decking and decorative garden structures.

90% of the products are pressure treated with preservative and carry a 15 year guarantee against rot. The remaining 10% have been dip treated, where the preservative has been applied to the outside of the timber and still carry a 10 year guarantee.

Every product carries the FSC logo, ensuring that the timber comes from properly managed forests and controlled sources.

  • Overlap construction
  • Rustic overlap timber
  • Single door
  • Dip treated
  • 2 x styrene windows
  • 8mm overlap board
  • 28mm frame
  • Sheet material - floor and roof
  • Black sand roofing felt

Size / Specification

Overlap sheds are constructed with rough sawn featheredge boards which have been finished with a factory applied surface treatment. These sheds come with a 10 year manufacturers guarantee, provided that the shed is isolated from ground contact and is regularly retreated with timber preservative.

  • SIZE: H214cm x W203cm x D242cm
  • N.B. SOME HOME ASSEMBLEY IS REQUIRED
  • Overlap construction
  • Rustic overlap timber
  • Single door
  • Dip treated
  • 2 x styrene windows
  • 8mm overlap board
  • 28mm frame
  • Sheet material - floor and roof
  • Black sand roofing felt

Delivery

Direct Home Delivery ........ Once this item is available, the transport company will contact you to arrange the delivery, direct from the factory. This item is bulky so we cannot guarantee to take it to our customers desired location, however we will ensure it is left as safe and secure as possible.

Product Info

Forest Garden is the market leader in timber outdoor living products, primarily garden buildings, fencing, decking and decorative garden structures.

90% of the products are pressure treated with preservative and carry a 15 year guarantee against rot. The remaining 10% have been dip treated, where the preservative has been applied to the outside of the timber and still carry a 10 year guarantee.

Every product carries the FSC logo, ensuring that the timber comes from properly managed forests and controlled sources.

  • Overlap construction
  • Rustic overlap timber
  • Single door
  • Dip treated
  • 2 x styrene windows
  • 8mm overlap board
  • 28mm frame
  • Sheet material - floor and roof
  • Black sand roofing felt

Size / Specification

Overlap sheds are constructed with rough sawn featheredge boards which have been finished with a factory applied surface treatment. These sheds come with a 10 year manufacturers guarantee, provided that the shed is isolated from ground contact and is regularly retreated with timber preservative.

  • SIZE: H214cm x W203cm x D242cm
  • N.B. SOME HOME ASSEMBLEY IS REQUIRED
  • Overlap construction
  • Rustic overlap timber
  • Single door
  • Dip treated
  • 2 x styrene windows
  • 8mm overlap board
  • 28mm frame
  • Sheet material - floor and roof
  • Black sand roofing felt

Delivery

Direct Home Delivery ........ Once this item is available, the transport company will contact you to arrange the delivery, direct from the factory. This item is bulky so we cannot guarantee to take it to our customers desired location, however we will ensure it is left as safe and secure as possible.

Delivery time on this item is 2-3 weeks
£412.00